TimeKeeper features and core capabilities
TimeKeeper was built to provide enterprise scale timing solutions, with advanced alerting capabilities, visualization tools, and a wide array of features designed to fit a variety of timing needs.
- SNMP, syslog, email alerting for a wide range of timing events
- A built in web interface for visualization, configuration, and management
- Ability to combine time sources like a local high quality PPS and a low quality NTP server (major/minor sources)
- A timing map, automatically generated to give a high level view of the timing network
- Network asymmetry detection
- Ability to deliver local time as authoritative when there is no external reference signal
- Advanced source validation and rejection (Sourcecheck)
In this section, we’ll look at each of these features in turn.